Jumaat, 6 Ogos 2010

Saya rindu ....

Its been a year. Officially left there.

When I was a student there in USM. Life was hectic. To the point that I can call miserable. Life was all about competition. At least to my inner self. Luckily, there were friends. We searched happiness in little fractions of time in between those you can call heavy moments. And of course, with very limited resources. Kitorang suka fancy food, cold midnight movie, shopping etc etc. Dan semua tu memang membantu kami (or aku jer) agar tak jadi gila.

I thought I am going to miss that the most when this time arrive. True. I am missing it. But surprisingly, aku paling rindu ni,

the sea the sky the sun

Penat giler jalan g kelas Management kan?
Lepas subuh sambil minum Nescafe. Indah
Senja kadang-kadang can be so "Alice in Wonderland"
Assignment banyak takut nak night out
Aida ko ingat x masa motor ko habis minyak?

I appreciated everything I had. There was a time I get up in the morning and feel that I am not wasting even a little tiny of ME. And that feeling I miss the most.

3 ulasan:

zhoprenia berkata...

touching nyerr baca post ni ....

Nor L Hussain berkata...

x touching dah r pas jumpa aku kan? haha.... lepas rindu.......sumer yg aku nak buat aku buat...eh, lupa nak ckp, thankz 4 d penginapan.....=)

zhoprenia berkata...

haha... my pleasure. nnt dtg la lagi =)