Khamis, 18 Februari 2010

Is she's on the right path? I hope so...

since yesterday yesterday, my sis insisted to make tart. and the hunting for the ingredients began.

the choice widen to fruits, egg and cheese blueberry. Since that was the first time of our tart making experience. We had zero knowledge. I mean when you familiar with the process of making something. The recipe is just the reference not the real guidance. You add up to this and that based on your senses and of course, the memory of the failures you want to avoid.

Me myself, I never success at the first time. In anything including cooking. And successfully never break the record yet. So I was like really put my sis upfront to lead.

What I really like about my sis; she never take more than 1 minute to make decision when it not come to life and death. I guess I said that because she never really had a chance to make those kind of decisions. She really not me.

So, she holding cream cheese when I reminded her about those facts and she ended up suggesting egg tart. And bear for the consequences. OK fine. No cheese.

The tart was a huge success.

I impressed how she's doing very good and reminded her about her childhood dream of being a cook. I asked her why for God sake she did not accepted at the Teknik. If she did take Bakery course there, probably she's on the right path instead struggling with Economics and Accountings.

She said she used to be very sad. Especially when she knew someone that is not as smart and passionate and talented as her got into Teknik. What the hell they need to put her in there? But then she said something that put me into halt. and thinking.

"Alah masak senang je, x yah ajar pun xpe. Saje la Tuhan takdirkan aku amik Business. Mesti ada hikmah."
Cooking is my talent, I don't need people to teach me that. But God definitely have something bigger for me then HE makes me learn about Business Management.

3 ulasan:

zhoprenia berkata...

betul cakap adik hg tu. sure ada hikmah. dia kan dah power masak.

oniechan berkata...

huu..agree!xpasal2 skrg ni die pro dlm 2mende kan~

Nor L Hussain berkata...

yup... haha... seminggu dia kat umah, i put on pounds la... korg dua2 ni klo rasa nak tambah lemak sket... i'll introduce kat dia...