Khamis, 19 November 2009

33 Questions For An Interview With Yourself

Ask yourself:

1. What Do You Do For A Living?
Reading and eating (most of the time)

2. Who Do You Love?
I am sad to say he's gone.

3. Do You Have Enough Money?
Yes I have.

4. Are You Healthy?
Not really, I can feel the pain in my stomach

5. Do You Think You Are a Good Person?
No. I have my own dirty little secret

6. How Old Are You?
Too old to be wise.

7. Who’s Your Best Friend?
Don't know if he is still considered one

8. What’s Your Childhood Dream?
I hated life when i was a child. So I don't have any dream.

9. How Often Do You Laugh?
Quiet often. I laugh at white jokes.

10. What Makes You Smile?
a. He who teach me how smile can change others' life
b. cute admirer
c. photo capturing
d. funny people
e. jokes
f. motivational quote
g. sweet lyrical song
h. romantic movie
i. unexpected people remember my name
j. green sightseeing

11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?
Rich people that underestimate poor

12. Where Do You Live?
The most beautiful place on earth. Which is very green.

13. Do You Think You’re Strong?
Not really. I hardly endure things for a long time. But if I did, I hardly stop. I'm weak in controlling myself to be specific.

14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Finish study and get the degree

15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
None. I did what I really wanted.

16. Do You Love Yourself?
Trying to accept everything i own cuz i know i end up loving them.

17. What Do You Fear The Most?
People hate me.

18. What Is Your Favorite Word?
Betul la tu.

19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
I didn't cry since the last 14 days.

20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Get to buy a car by the end of this year

21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Don't reach KPI and get fired

22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now

Clear skin
Driving car
Wear hijab and stylo clothes
Having someone to love

23. Do You Regret Anything?
No, i don't regret of being coward. But imagining the courage, that's might be a twist to everything.

24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?
Thinking what should be done so that i don't waste the day.

25. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed?
I wish i could dream someone i long for.

26. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To?
Genting highland? is it high?

27. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It?
Nothing. Because i never know the consequences of doing things. It is all happen naturally.

28. What Are You Proud Of?
My education level

29. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence
My life contented

30. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most
Being single and people think I need one guy to be normal.

31. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?
I have no question for him. I believe in anything he wants me to be.

32. Do You Have Secrets?
Yeah. I hate it. Try to change it and hope to forget it completely.

33. What Makes You Laugh?
Mimicking funny sounds.

34. Are You Happy?
Right now? Yes. I just chatted with my long time friends and met the cutest people around during the training.

Source: http://www.dragosroua.com/33-questions-for-an-interview-with-yourself/

Tiada ulasan: